Simple Easter French Manicure!
A super quick tutorial for pastel Easter-themed nails that don’t take a whole lot of “expertise” to do.
You will need:
- A basic nail color, preferably pastel colored and in a creme (non-shimmery) finish
- 2 metallic acrylic paints or nail polishes
- A nail dotting tool (below) or a used-up ball point pen (make sure there is no ink left on the tip)
- A small flat paint brush
Nail polish or acrylic paint?
I do prefer acrylic paints to nail polish for detail work because you get more time before it dries, and the clean-up is SO much easier. Only water and soap needed. If you use nail polish, you’ll need to soak your brushes and dotting tools in nail polish remover.
Plus, acrylic paints are incredibly cheap. I used 2 shades from the Martha Stewart Crafts range:
- A Pearl Blue paint - “Gazing Ball”
- A Metallic Bronze - “Copper”